- Handling all restaurants operational activities.
- Responsible for marketing activities.
- Developing an organizational development strategies for companies growth.
- Ensure quality of product and services.
- Manage restaurant profit and loss.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Making a daily, weekly and monthly report to GM.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience, preferably have experience in dine in service.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Have a knowledge about marketing strategy especially for food and beverages.
- Good leader, inspires people to do great performance.
- Excellent people developments skills.
- Problem solving, communication skills, comprehend financial management skills.